Friday 7 March 2014

New York Lunch

 
 
Lauren and I went to a devilishly good restaurant for lunch.
 
 
Outside. So good they named it twice!
 
 
The inside, where there was a movie playing! It reminded me of restaurants in Laos that showed episodes of Friends or Family Guy 24/7. I love the directors chair!
 
 
Cheeseburger, french fries and onion rings.
 
 
The cob salad
 
 
Vinyl on the wall.
 
 
More vinyl
 
 
A mirror. Why there are two jars of jelly beans, I don't know?
 
 
An old diver's helmet!
 
 
A good selection of lager. I prefer an Irish stout these days!
 
 
I loved the theme of the restaurant. It was almost like I was in a movie!
 

"We are going to need a little friend" / "Say hello to my bigger boat" - something like that!
 
 
I haven't seen these movies yet. Any good?
 
 
Old school Cypress Hill LP. "We ain't goin' out like that"
 
There was even a theme to the toilet.
 
 
Enchanted under the sea seat. Sea horse and star fish!
 
 
Empty bottles of rum, I think. Arrrggh!!
 
 
There's a hole In my bucket dear Liza!
 
 
Who left the toilet seat up?
 
The menu
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment