Thursday 6 March 2014

Gulamour Pain Bakery

Local bakery Gulamour Pain. No idea where they got the name from? From the outside it appears to be heavily French influenced, but Italian music playing inside, gave a different feeling. A confused European perhaps?
 
 
La facade
 
 
Great selection of cakes, sandwiches, pastries and even FREE coffee!
 
 
I love this. A big heart and spirals!
 
 
I'm not sure if it's the flamingo or the windmill that I like most, or that they are both being used to sell salt. Honesty in your advertising please!
 
 
Bread in the oven.
 
 
Fish
 
 
Retro oven for a simpler time.
 
 
Nice sticker!
 
 
 In the car park. Duck foot prints. It makes sense to me!

 
In my opinion, the sincerety of this message is lost by the fact that it is tied to a chair!
 
 
A big spoon full of sugar is better than a fork!
 
 
Live life simply!
 
 
French stick!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment